Partner with Us
SAATHIMAX partner programme offers an unique opportunity to partner with Big Innovation Centre India and
- Access our vast resources available through our Pavilion Platform.
- Presents an opportunity to go to market with membership offerings brought by Big Innovation Centre India
- Presents an opportunity to market the Certificate courses of ERNST & YOUNG which is a result of Big Innovation Centre India ‘s unique engagement with them.
- Get technology access to setup Innovation lab in Educational institutes and Corporates
SAATHIMAX partner programme offers two types types of Membership
- The Partner signs agreement with Big Innovation Centre and is eligible to resell service offerings available at that point in time
- The Partner is authorised to use Big Innovation Centre Signage at their office premises at a prominent location as approved by Big Innovation Centre
- The Partner may incorporate Big Innovation Centre signage in marketing collaterals after due approval is sought
- The Partner gets access to the Partner portal available on Big Innovation Centre website and on obtaining credentials will have access to certain earmarked resources.
- The Partner gets to webinars conducted by Big Innovation Centre on various industry specific technologies
- The Partner makes an one time investment of Rs.5,00,000/- (Rupees Five lakh only)
- The Partner will be able to visit the Big Innovation Centre , United Kingdom ( once a year and all logistics costs to be borne by the partner )
- During such visit Partner will get to meet eminent personalities and other parliamentarians in UK Parliament
- The partner can co-brand one webinar in a year Big Innovation Centre
- The Partner will get an opportunity to co-invest in a Innovation lab
- All other facilities available to Premium membership will be available to Privilege members as well
Our India Ecosystem membership programme is suitable for enterprises who are willing to join a hub of thought leaders, innovators, and intellectuals who co-create strategy and innovation frameworks to achieve a collective goal. They can interact with our
- Knowledge Connect Partner – Consulting and Research companies like Ernst & Young, PwC, Deloitte contribute to webinars and participate with research inputs in various programmes
- Industry Connect Partner – Leading Technology companies like Google, Microsoft, and IBM and industry vendors contribute to webinars, deliver workshops and showcase solutions
- Government Connect Partner – participates, contributes and collaborates as an ecosystem player