Emerging Technologies have intervened to play a significant role in governing the situation of Covid-19. Artificial Intelligence being a core technology uplifting the fourth industrial revolution, revolutionized the medical as well as the non-medical sphere of the Global Health Crisis, and prepared us to move towards into resilient recovery.
Big Innovation Centre India is ready to have this conversation with the World that makes people think how did it all happen? Presenting our Webinar “Role of AI: From Vaccine Development to Distribution” that would unravel some answers about Artificial Intelligence and its adoption to curb the spread of the virus.
Role of AI- From Vaccine Development to Distribution
- Has Artificial Intelligence helped Medical Science to prosper and will it continue in the future?
- How is the Human – Machine partnership working to overcome this Covid-19 situation?
- Is AI an enabler to help in preliminary diagnosis, drug discovery, vaccine development and even distribution? Analyzing the situation, now are we willing to take chances that Artificial Intelligence will bring along with its convenience?
Mr. Subbaro Jayanti (Jay)
Big Innovation Centre, India
Subbarao Jayanti is a thought leader who has assisted companies to reach new horizons that put them on par with the rapidly evolving innovative technology sector.
He focuses on ideas that affect new age societal and sustainability challenges to be solved with innovative, entrepreneurial responses to them. Jayanti specializes in Corporate Innovation, Emerging Technologies, Disruptive Innovation, New Digital Business Models, Digital Transformation.
Subbarao Jayanti is also the Founder and CEO of Growth GRIDS Advisory and Consulting, which nurtures start-ups and supports established corporate organizations in the innovative technology sector in India and the ANZ region.
Dr. Vikram Venkateshwaran
Founder and Editor
Dr. Vikram Venkateswaran is an award-winning healthcare and technology leader with over 20 years of experience across business strategy, product development, customer acquisition, digital health, and healthcare public policy. He is also the founder and editor of Healthcare India, a think tank that is passionate about building futuristic models for healthcare in India with a view to increasing access, quality, and outcomes. He recently released his debut book Own Your Health.
Ms. Smriti Mishra
Head of AI
Webinar Certificate Eligibility:
- Registration for the Webinar is a must. Attending the full session is essential to be eligible for the ‘Webinar e-Certificate’.
- Kindly co-operate with us after the Webinar, as it may take 7 days’ time to process the Certificate.
- Organizer’s decision on Webinar e-Certificate eligibility will be final.