Effective as of 1st September 2020
Legal Notice: This website is an event website of Big Innovation Centre that features the offerings for Programmes/memberships and allow users to register and pay. The Website is managed and marketed by entity called “Big Innovation Centre India Pvt. Ltd a company incorporated and registered in India. (“BIC,” “we,” “us” or “our“).
References to “you”, “your” and “yours” are references to the person(s) accessing the Sites (as defined below).
The Terms constitute a legal document that details your rights and obligations as members (“Members“) of the Services, as described below. All Members must accept the Terms as a condition of membership to the Services. When you accept the Terms and complete the registration process for the Services, you become the “Member Account” holder. If you do not agree to all of these Terms, do not use the Sites or the Services.
Please read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- Under no situations or circumstances, will the company be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss, or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services, or various resources such as email, blog etc.
Our services are free to any user with access to the Internet. However, we are not responsible for the charges incurred for the usage of hardware, software, or internet services provider fee. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access.
- You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions
- We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
- TC is not responsible and is not obligated for issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
Website usage guidelines
- Do not insult, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise infringe the rights of others;
- Do not publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information.
- Do not upload, install, transfer files which are protected by Intellectual Property Laws or software which affect other computers.
- It’s prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
- Do not run Spam services/scripts or anything which could affect the infrastructure, and in turn, the users.
- Do not communicate spam, advertise, or sell services such as digital downloads, eBooks, or phishing links.
- You may not copy, distribute, and indulge in plagiarism with website content or user submitted content.
- Do not use any content which violates any legal, regulatory, Governmental or network operator conditions or codes of practice.
Links and Hyperlinks Terms
- This website may have links to other websites. We do not undertake any control on the content of these websites; nor are we responsible for their website content. The sole purpose of the links included is to provide users information. Hence, BIC will not be held responsible.
- You may not mirror or frame the homepage or any other pages of this Site on any other website or webpage.
- Do not link to Websitepages and subpages with spam links/anchor text, which could provide a false impression. This may create misunderstanding for the users.
- Do not use or include copyrighted or registered trademarks, or Intellectual property images, design or content as a link toWebsite.
- Do not link to pages which support racism, terrorism.
- Do not link to pages which provide pornographic content and violate human and animal rights.
- Do not link pages to content which infringes the intellectual property of any third party, person or entity.
- Do not link pages to content which violates any legal, regulatory, Governmental or network operator conditions or codes of practice.
Pavilion Platform General Description
The platform is an artificial intelligence (AI) capable platform with chatbots encourages open innovation by bringing together multiple stake holders such Government institutions, businesses, academicians, and citizens. The key features of the platform that support in build an ecosystem are Platform wall, member directory, evidence meetings, polls, surveys, focused events, publications, news, picture gallery, prototypes and more.
We provide you with access to the Pavilion Platform, webinars, a learning environment, AI capable chatbots encouraging open innovation, community tools, including Platform wall, member directory, evidence meetings, polls, surveys, focused events, publications, news, picture gallery, prototypes and more. You understand and agree that these Services may include certain communications from us, such as service announcements, administrative messages, other membership messages and a newsletter and that these communications are considered part of your membership and you will not be able to opt out of receiving them. You understand and agree that the Services are provided “AS-IS” and that we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Services and all fees associated with such access, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Services unless we are obligated to provide such equipment or access under the terms of your customer agreement with us at https://biginnovationcentre.in . TC will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of India.
Website Registration and Your Obligations
In consideration of your use of the Services, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the India or other applicable jurisdiction. You can register for the Membership by providing the below details:
User Registration on Website
We are concerned about the safety and privacy of all our users, particularly children. When you register and take a Membership, you certify that you are at least 18 years old. You also agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself (the “Registration Data”); and
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services (or any portion thereof).
Access to Pavilion Platform
Once the user registers on Website, he will receive welcome message from Pavilion with temporary password. User can log in with temporary password, sets up his password first, logs into Pavilion 2.0 to setup his profile and access the community.
The seamless integration is provided between Website and Pavilion 2.0 for Paid users to access the platform by using identifier such as Email.
Pavilion 2.0 is hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS) India and does not collects or store personal information or user payment/credit card details. It only allows users to utilize the services of the community/platform.
You may also be assigned a user name and password. The user name will be used to recognize you on the Pavilion Platform. The user name will allow the Pavilion Platform to recognize: your first and last name; registration ID; type of account, such as member, administrator, or the Membership in which a user is enrolled; integration number; and the e-mail address you provided. The user name will also allow you to track your activities as a Member and abide by applicable law in the India and/or International standards and regulations.
Paid Member and Premium Plus Member
All the paid services will be listed inside the Pavilion 2.0 and when user intends to purchase any item/activity, he will be linked to website payment gateway for the payment being inside the Pavilion (without leaving the Pavilion) and will be authorized/authenticated upon successful payment.
Once a member signs into the Pavilion Platform and is authenticated by the system, the member shall have the option to customize and change their Privacy Preferences and decide what personal information to share publicly with other members and what to keep as confidential/ hidden. The Pavilion home page shall show the details Pavilion, members associated with this Pavilion and engagements that have been taking place among the members.
As a paid Member or Premium Plus Member the following broad features shall be available to members:
- Pavilion Wall
- Members Events
- Polls and Surveys
- Media Centre
Pavilion Wall: A Pavilion wall is the area or page where members can post their thoughts, views or media (photos and videos) as post via clicking on add media button. Member can also comment, like and share the post on the wall. Member can upload any media files (Image/Video/ Embed Code from YouTube Videos)
Members Area: This is the area which shows the members that are associated with the Pavilion. Member can follow other members by clicking the “Follow” tab.
Chat: Members can chat one-one if they follow each other.
Members Events: Members can click on “Events” Tab to view the type of events. If the Event is created by Event Manager, he can see “Start Meeting” option. The meeting starts when the event manager starts the Event on his side. Other Members can see the URL, clicking on the URL will redirect them to the meeting room. Creating Events: Events can be created by clicking on “Create Event Tab”. Events can be sorted, search and filter. Editing Created Events: Events that are created can also be edited or updated.
Polls and Surveys: Polls can be created from the “Polls and Surveys” Tab from the Menu. Members can also participate in Polls and Surveys.
Publications: Publications provide easy access to library including think pieces, research reports, press releases, provocation reports and others. These publications are available for view and download, can be purchased and are supported by feature like create a Wish list. Publications will be uploaded by the researcher, however premium plus membership users can also be allowed to upload the publications. Members can search the publications by applying filters or entering the keyword. Clicking on any publication will allow users to view and download. If the publication is paid publication, Member can add the publication to the cart and can purchase the publication.
Media Centre – Allows members to view news and articles, videos, links and discussion topics to Pavilion.
Create News: Members can see the latest news posted by Pavilion admin, and also can access the social media channels like YouTube, Flickr etc. inside the Pavilion.
Library: This area also allows members to quickly access documents, spreadsheets, and other files relevant to the Pavilion. It is a place where all documents, meeting notes, are made available for easy access.
Gallery: This is an area which stores the assets including the videos and Images shared by the Members and their followers. Member can also add Photos/Videos to their gallery.
All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags or other materials (“User Generated Content”) must contribute to and be consistent with the informative and innovation centric nature of the Pavilion Platform and must follow and comply with the Permitted Use, General Practices Regarding Use and Storage and Member Conduct provisions of these Terms and Conditions as well as any specific rules and guidelines provided in the Platform, including at the point of submission of the content. We are not involved in any way in the creation of User Generated Content nor do we control or initiates User Generated Content. These T&Cs aim at ensuring the site and Pavilion Platform’s primary nature as an online community and a knowledge-sharing informative and innovation Platform of lawful content.
You understand that all User Generated Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such User Generated Content originated. This means that you, and not BIC are entirely responsible for all User Generated Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Services. We do not control the User Generated Content posted through the Services and, as such, do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such User Generated Content. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to User Generated Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable or contrary to the legal requirements, social requirements and content regulations (including but not limited to customs, religious and other cultural sensitivities) of India or other applicable jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any User Generated Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any User Generated Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any User Generated Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available through the Services.
By posting information in or otherwise using any interactive service that may be available to you on or through this Site and/or the Pavilion Platform, you agree that you will not upload, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content—including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information—that:
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), uses vulgar language in the creation of a username or password, or otherwise violates our policies or these Terms;
- is contrary to any legal requirements, social requirements and content regulations (including but not limited to customs, religious and other cultural sensitivities) of the India or other applicable jurisdiction;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- constitutes an unauthorized commercial use such as, but not limited to, engaging in unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, solicits passwords or personally identifiable information, or any form of lottery or gambling, sweepstakes or advertising or political campaigning;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- interferes with or disrupts the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services;
- “stalks” or otherwise harasses another;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party;
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of BIC or one of its affiliates or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- constitutes, encourages or provides instructions for a criminal offense, violates the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any applicable laws, enactments, decrees, orders (having the force of law), government acts, regulations, regulatory policies and guidelines, industry codes, regulatory permits and licences which are in force in the Indiaor other applicable jurisdiction or under international law; or includes private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- You also agree that you will not harvest or collect information about the users or Members of this Site or use such information for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic e-mail or communications.
This list of prohibitions provides examples and is not complete or exclusive.
We generally do not pre-screen, monitor, edit or remove User Generated Content. However, unless otherwise provisioned in the applicable Terms, we reserve the right (but are under no legal or statutory obligation) at our sole discretion to pre-screen, monitor, edit or remove any User Generated Content that, in our judgment, does not comply with these Terms or is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate or that we determine violates or is against the rules or policies of the Site or Platform and/or applicable law. In any case we reserve the right to delete or suspend any content when it comes to our attention that any content violates any of our standards or these T&Cs. We are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such User Generated Content. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any User Generated Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such User Generated Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any User Generated Content submitted on Website.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that we may access, preserve, and disclose your Membership and account information and User Generated Content if required to do so by law or in good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- enforce these Terms and Conditions;
- respond to claims that any User Generated Content violates the rights of third-parties;
- respond to your requests for Member Support/service; or
- protect our rights, property, or personal safety, and that our Members and users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Services, including your Content, may involve
- transmissions over various networks; and
- changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
User Generated Content Made Available or Submitted
We do not claim ownership of User Generated Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Services. With respect to User Generated Content you submit or make available for inclusion on Member accessible areas of the Services, however, you grant BIC the following world-wide, perpetual, royalty free and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable:
By posting or submitting User Generated Content to this Site, you grant Trusted Communications and its affiliates and licensees the right to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed, and promote the content in any form, anywhere and for any purpose; and you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content and that public posting and use of your content by Trusted Communications will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
“Member accessible” areas of the Service are those areas of the Pavilion Platform that are intended by BIC to be available only to paid Members. By way of example, Member accessible areas of the Services would include webinars, social wall and community sites.
General Practices Regarding Use and Storage
You acknowledge that we may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Site and/or Services, including without limitation the maximum number of days discussion board postings or other User Generated Content will be retained by the Services, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on our servers to such content, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Services in a given period of time. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or User Generated Content maintained or transmitted by the Services. You acknowledge that we reserve the right to suspend your Membership or log off accounts, which are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that we reserve the right to modify these general practices and limits from time to time.
As a result of the provision of the Pavilion Platform and the Site services to Members and/or Users, and whether due to any intentional or negligent act or omission, we may disclose to Users or they may otherwise learn of or discover, our non-public documents, business practices, object code, source code, management styles, day-to-day business operations, capabilities, systems, current and future strategies, marketing information, financial information, software, technologies, processes, procedures, methods and applications, or other aspects of our business (“Confidential Information”). Members and/or Users hereby agree and acknowledge that such information is confidential and shall be our sole and exclusive intellectual property and proprietary information. Members and/or Users agree not to misuse our Confidential Information. Any disclosure of our Confidential Information to a third party specifically including a direct competitor is strictly prohibited and will be vigorously challenged in a court of law. All obligations contained herein shall survive the termination of these Terms and Conditions. Furthermore, Members and/or Users acknowledge that our information is proprietary, confidential and extremely valuable to us, and that we would be materially damaged by any disclosure of our Confidential Information. Members and/or Users acknowledge and agree that monetary damages provide an insufficient remedy for the breach of this confidentiality obligation, and that we shall be entitled to injunctive relief.
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
Linking and Third-party Sites
You may not link or deep-link to this Site or any content contained on it without our prior written consent. This Site may produce automated search results that reference or otherwise link you to other sites on the Internet. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply our endorsement of the site or any association with its operators, nor do we warrant that other sites will not contain viruses or otherwise affect your computer. We may install filtering software, however, we do not warrant that objectionable websites will not be accessible even with the installation of the filtering software.
Access and Interference
You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of or others’ use or enjoyment of, the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
Disclaimers of Warranties
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN WRITING, A USER OR MEMBER’S USE OF THE SITE AND/OR PAVILION PLATFORM, ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE AND THE PAVILION PLATFORM (THE “CONTENT”) AND ANY SERVICES THROUGH THE SITE AND/OR PAVILION PLATFORM IS AT THE USER OR MEMBER’S OWN RISK AND THE SITE AND/OR PAVILION PLATFORM IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER TRUSTED COMMUNICATIONS NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH TRUSTED COMMUNICATIONS MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE AND/OR PAVILION PLATFORM. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER TRUSTED COMMUNICATIONS NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH TRUSTED COMMUNICATIONS REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE AND/OR PAVILION PLATFORM, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE AND/OR PAVILION PLATFORM WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SITE AND/OR PAVILION PLATFORM OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SITE AND/OR PAVILION PLATFORM OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE AND/OR PAVILION PLATFORM WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THE COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN OUR TERMS. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU EXCEPT THAT OUR LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
TRUSTED COMMUNICATIONS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law Big Innovation Centre, our subsidiaries, related or affiliated companies, and licensors shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the products, services or the site;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the site;
- any other matter relating to our products or services or the site.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Some of the foregoing limitation may not apply to you except that our liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL BIC, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE AND/OR PAVILION PLATFORM OR ANY CONTENT ON THE PAVILION PLATFORM INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You hereby release and forever discharge us, the Pavilion Platform, as applicable, our officers and directors, and employees, agents, successors and assigns, (“released parties”), from all actions, causes of action, injuries, claims, damages, costs or expenses of any kind growing out of or related to your use of the Pavilion Platform or the site. You understand that this is a full and complete release to the maximum extent allowed by law of all claims and damages which you or your student(s) may have as a result of his or her use of the curriculum we provide or the site regardless of the specific cause thereof.
Copyright and Limited License
- resell, lease, transfer, lend, timeshare, syndicate or commercially use the Sites, Site Materials or the Services;
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive any source code from the Sites, the Site Materials or the Services;
- distribute, publicly perform or publicly display the Sites, the Site Materials or the Services;
- modify, adapt, translate, or create any derivative works of the Sites, the Site Materials, the Services or any portion thereof;
- use any data mining, crawlers, spiders, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- download, index or in any non-transitory manner store or cache any portion of the Sites, the Site Materials, the Services or any information contained therein, except as expressly permitted on the Sites;
- remove, deface, obscure, or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices affixed to or provided in connection with the Sites, the Site Materials or any Services;
- create or attempt to create a substitute or similar service or product through the use of or access to the Sites, the Site Materials, the Services or any proprietary information related thereto;
- use the Sites, the Site Materials or the Services other than for its intended purpose; or
attempt to register any intellectual property rights in the Sites, the Site Materials or the Services anywhere in the world.
Any use or attempted use of the Sites, the Site Materials or the Services other than as specifically authorized herein, without the express prior written permission of Trusted Communications, or its licensors, is strictly prohibited and will, among other things, terminate the license granted herein. Such unauthorized use or attempted use may also violate applicable laws, including without limitation, copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes.
All logos and any other product or service name or slogan contained in the Sites and the Pavilion Platform and Big Innovation Centre are trademarks of Big Innovation Centre, or their suppliers or licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the express prior written permission of Big Innovation Centre or the applicable trademark holder. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing “Big Innovation Centre” or “Pavilion Platform” or any other name, trademark or product or service name of Trusted Communications without our express prior written permission.
In addition, the look and feel of the Sites and the Pavilion Platform, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of Trusted Communications and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our express prior written permission.
All other trademarks, service marks, logos, and product names published on the Sites and the Pavilion Platform are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Big Innovation Centre.
Exclusions and Limitations
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, the limitations set forth in “disclaimer of warranties” and “limitation of liabilities” may not apply to your choice of law and forum.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us, the Pavilion Platform, as applicable, our officers and directors, and employees, agents, successors and assigns and our related or affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this site, including claims arising out User Generated Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Services, your use of the Services, your connection to the Services, your violation of these Terms and Conditions or your violations of any rights of another. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
You agree that we may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately suspend, terminate and/or delete your Membership and access to the Services. Cause for such suspension, termination and/or deletion shall include, but not be limited to:
- breaches or violations of the Terms, or of other incorporated agreements or guidelines,
- engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities, and/or,
- extended periods of inactivity,
- discontinuance or material modification to the Services (or any part thereof),
- non-payment of any fees owed by you in connection with the Services,
- a request by you (self-initiated account deletions),
- requests by law enforcement or other government agencies,
- unexpected technical or security issues or problems.
Termination of your Membership and account may include:
- removal of access to all offerings within the Services,
- deletion of your Membership Registration and password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof), and
- barring of further use of the Services.
Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, or access to the Service.
You pay for the selected membership package using ICICI payment gateway. Payments are accepted online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in INR. Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited to make payment transactions through our website. Any payment dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
We will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of India.
Payment Collection: The payment paid by the users will be credited to Big Innovation Centre accounts. If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
Credit Card Details: Since the data is processed by third party n-genius, they are responsible for collecting and storing the credit card details of the users. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Terms of Payment
Payment can only be made using an authorised credit card at the time of the transaction on our website, or by invoice. Receipts for payment are provided in electronic format.
We take reasonable measures to ensure that our website is a secure site. Please see the terms and conditions of use of our website concerning access to it and use of the facilities on it. We take all necessary steps to ensure that any information provided by you for the purposes of payment will be kept secure.
If any information that you have given to us proves to be incorrect, which has resulted in our not charging you the correct fee for the Services, we reserve the right to adjust the fee (upwards or downwards) so that it is the correct fee for your circumstances.
BIC accepts payment via the current payment method indicated at time of purchase, which may include credit card, Google Pay, and any other form of payment that we make available to you from time to time. You agree to abide by any relevant Terms of Service or other legal agreement whether with Google, PayPal or another third party, that governs your use of a given payment processing method.
BIC will charge your credit card or other form of payment for the price listed on the relevant Member Services offer, along with any additional amounts relating to applicable taxes & bank fees.
If you purchase Quarterly payment option for membership, you agree that BIC will charge the payment method on file on the first day of each quarter for the relevant subscription, and if the payment method on file becomes invalid due to an expired credit card or other similar reason and we are unable to charge you on the next billing period, BIC reserves the right to immediately revoke your access to any Member Services you have ordered until you update your payment method. If you fail to update your payment method within a reasonable amount of time, BIC may cancel your subscription.
Cancellation of Membership Subscription & Refunds:
Membership fees paid are final and non-refundable. Membership once subscribed cannot be cancelled. Under no circumstance shall the membership fee once paid will be refunded.
When you use the Member Services, you may not (or attempt to):
- use any part of the Member Services in an illegal manner or for an illegal purpose;
- share your BIC account password with someone else to allow them to access any part of the Member Services that such person did not order;
- copy, sell, rent, or sublicense the Member Services to any third party;
- circumvent, reverse-engineer, modify, disable, or otherwise tamper with any security technology that BIC or any third-party uses to protect the Member Services or encourage or help anyone else to do so;
- access the Member Service other than by means authorized by BIC; or
remove any legal notices or labels on Member Services;
- present any false, inaccurate or misleading information in an effort to misrepresent your location or place of residence, and you will not attempt to circumvent any restrictions on access to or availability of the Member Services or content available within the Member Services.
Changes to the Membership Terms of Service.
We may change these Membership Terms of Service from time to time so we encourage you to periodically review the most up-to-date version at our website. If you refuse to accept the updated Membership Terms of Service then BIC reserves its right to discontinue your use of the Member Services.
Force Majeure Events
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control.
Our performance is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
If we fail, at any time during the term of these Terms and Conditions, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
Entire Agreement - Severability and Integration
Unless otherwise specified herein, these Terms and Conditions along, with the applicable Membership registration materials and other signup form, constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Site and the Pavilion Platform and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written or electronic) between you and us with respect to the Site and the Pavilion Platform. If any part of these Terms and Conditions are held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
We each acknowledge that, in entering into these terms, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to entering into these terms, except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of entering into these terms (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
Any notice required or permitted to be given by either party to the other under these terms shall be in writing.
If any provision of these terms is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of these terms and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby.
Enforcement and Dispute Resolution
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.
The Parties agree and acknowledge that all disputes, controversy or claims arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be finally settled by arbitration in accordance with provisions set forth under the arbitration rules (the “Rules“) of the Delhi High Court International Arbitration Centre (“DIAC“), by one (1) arbitrator appointed in compliance with Rules, and:
- the seat of the arbitration shall be the Delhi;
- the language of the arbitration shall be English;
- the arbitration award shall be final and binding upon the Parties and not subject to any appeal in any court; and
- Arbitration shall deal with question of the costs of arbitration and all related matters.
The parties agree and acknowledge that any dispute and arbitral proceedings may take longer than six (6) months and the parties agree and acknowledge that in the event that a dispute and/or arbitral proceedings takes longer than six (6) months, such circumstance shall not form the basis of a procedural challenge to any arbitral award that is subsequently delivered. Nothing shall prevent either party from applying to a court of competent jurisdiction for urgent interim relief.